From exhausted and busy to thriving and successful
- Would you like to know how to manage your business to suit your health?
- Do you need some added support in making your business work for you, your health and your family?
- Would you like to take your business to the next level without sacrificing your health?
- Do you want to make sure you’re making the best use of the time when you’re able to work?
- Would you like to develop a strong mindset to help deal with both your health and your business?
- Are you looking to spend more time doing the things that you love?
I am offering a three month one to one package including 6 one hour Zoom calls with email support between calls. By the end of the three months, you will have more balance between your business and your personal life, you will feel more confident about protecting your health and you will have a clear plan on how to take your business forward. We will do this by addressing the following:
- Developing your strategy
- Planning your work
- Ensuring that you are working smarter not harder
- Making your offers work for you and your clients
- Productivity / Time Management / Prioritisation
- Developing a strong, resilient mindset
- Putting your health first
- Growing an audience
- Setting your business up so that it can still run when you’re not well
How I Can Help
Running a business while protecting health is my passion and I want to help as many people as possible. I run two businesses and am raising two young children while managing four chronic health conditions. As a result I have developed many strategies to ensure that I am putting my health first which has a positive impact on my work. Having run the Entrepreneurs against the Odds Facebook group for the past two years, I have supported business owners with chronic health issues to run a successful business while looking after their health. I also host and produce the Excel against the Odds podcast talking about all things to do with health and chronic illness. I was recently invited to join a round table with a Member of Parliament to explore helping disabled people to start their own business and work with organisations to ensure that they can support their employees with chronic illnesses
What people are saying about my mentoring sessions:
“Thanks heaps for the mentoring session. It was fabulous”
“I just want to say thanks for my session. I’ve managed to almost double my hours since”
“If anyone on here hasn’t booked with Sarah, I would urge you to do so, I came away with valuable information that I can use for myself”
“Her input was really insightful and helped me clear my head and helped identify a few of my story blocks and a focus point to work from. Thank you so much!”
- 3 months support
- 6 one hour one-to-one mentoring calls – available to book during the day or evening
- Email Support between calls
- Access to a recording of the ‘How to Work around your Health’ Workshop
Your Investment: My hourly one-to-one mentoring sessions are £89. Your investment for the package is £499.
Please contact me to either book your space or to book a free 30 minute discovery call!
I look forward to helping you find the balance to protect your health while building a thriving, successful business!