Wednesday 10th November 11am GMT FREE of charge. This Masterclass has now finished. To receive the replay, please enter your details below and I will send it to you:
This masterclass will provide you with the 6 main strategies that are needed to create a Chronic Illness Friendly Business. You will leave the masterclass with easily implementable and practical improvements for your business to ensure that it runs as effectively as possible while allowing you to look after your health
This masterclass is for you if any of the following points resonate with you:
- You’d like to learn how to make your business work for you and your health
- You would like to find a way your business work for you, your health and your family?
- You have dreams of taking your business to the next level without sacrificing your health?
- You want to make sure you’re making the best use of the time when you’re able to work?
- You’d like to understand the steps to put in place to protect your business in case you’re health issues flare
Running two businesses, while raising a family and living with four chronic health conditions has led me to develop these 6 pillars that will help everyone with a chronic illness to run a successful business. These pillars cover all aspects of running a business and are all tailored towards people with health issues, to help them keep their business going even when they are having difficult health days. By following these six pillars you won’t need to spend as much time working and you will be able to use that additional time to do the things that you love or to rest. We’ll be focussing on the important tasks so that you don’t get distracted by all the ‘shoulds’ that everyone else says we should be doing.
I hope that you can join me on this free masterclass. I would love to share these six pillars of a chronic illness friendly business with you to help make running a business a joy and to help free up more time for you.
If possible, try and join the call live so that I can answer any questions you have. However, don’t worry if you can’t as I will be posting the video in the Entrepreneurs against the Odds Facebook group.